Saturday, June 26, 2010

This Just In..../WTF?

They did it! Those sons of bitches did it.  They let my AJ go!  Just got news from my girl (see previous post).  I'm happy about PagetPaget, but then I'm not.  Just like CBS has ruined Criminal Minds (CM) w/this decision, they're gonna do their damndest to ruin Prentiss so that in S7 they can screw her worse than poor AJ.

Then to add insult to injury they give AJ two (that's right) two episodes to "wrap her character".   Then they're going to "add a new female member to fill the void".  Five years in two episodes.  A new character where there shouldn't be one.  Damn there just are no words.

Needless to say I'm w/girl---w/o one there should be none.   Won't be watching the show now.  No reason to watch CBS either.  EVER.

Sons of bitches they did it...